Modified Jessner 14% Peel
A Modified Jessner 14% Peel reduces the appearance of melasma, freckles, acne and mild rosacea with a synergy of effective acids.
14% Lactic Acid (L-) – A hydrating Alpha Hydroxy Acid that gently ecfoliates while improving skin tone and texture including pigmentation discolorations and fine lines.
- 14% Salicylic Acid – A beta Hydroxy Acid that stimulates exfoliation in the skin, clearing pores and promotion new cell growth. Reduces inflammation and smooths skin’s surface. Powerful acne-fighting ingredient.
- 14% Resorcinol – Mild antiseptic with soothing, antibacterial properties. An exfoliant that breaks down rough skin.
- Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum(Fiant Knotweed) Extract – Inhibit the peroxidation of lipids. Anti-inflammatory, metabolizes lipids and allows for cellular proliferation.
- Lycopene – Antioxidant. Protects against free radical damage and UV radiation.
- Sun alert: this product may increase skin’s sensitivity to sunlight.
- Wearing a sunscreen daily is highly recommended.
Alcohol Denat., Lactiv Acid, Salicylic Acid, Resorcinol, Wine Extract, Rubus Idaeus ( Raspbery) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Lycopene, Water (Aqua), Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Carnosine, Niacinamide, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap)